HOME EXTRANET SITE MAP SEARCH IMPRINT

Steps to Success


The History of AGLUKON Spezialduenger GmbH & Co. KG


1928 Foundation of Chemical Factory Albert in Wiesbaden.
1931 Foundation of AGLUKON GmbH as chemical-pharmaceutical company located in Berlin.
1962 Takeover of the agricultural department of Chemical Factory Albert by
AGLUKON GmbH.
1964 Takeover of AGLUKON by Philips Duphar GmbH.

1978 Pesticide and Fertilizer Activities of Philips Duphar GmbH acquired by Schering AG.
1987 Concentration of all Schering AG Specialty Fertilizers activities into AGLUKON Spezialduenger GmbH Duesseldorf.
1994 Transfer into AgrEvo (Joint Venture between Hoechst and Schering AG).

1998 Takeover by Haug Group.